This costume aims to look more realistic by creating the illusion that it can twist. This illusion is achieved by the exaggerated clevis between the tiles. Although this subtle detail requires a lot of work, it goes a long way toward making the cube look more realistic. enjoy...
Step 1: What You'll Need
- Black Duct Tape (Masking tape is ok, but isn't as strong. I don't recommend it)
- Utility Knife (Be Careful!)
- Cardboard Box Approx. 3ft Square
- More cardboard (3/4" thick may be rare, but it gives the best results. You can also use thinned cardboard for the tiles and then stack them up to make them thick [more work])
- Contact paper (White, Yellow, Green Blue, Red, Orange [do the nerds who will see you a favor and DO NOT substitute different colors])