Introduction: Rubyrint - Rubik Cube Labyrinth
The purpose of this instructable is to build a fun game with and old rubik cube laying around.
Rubyrinth is a Rubik cube that has paths, forks and 2 gates on its faces instead of colors.
The goal of the game is to connect the 2 gates with the longest path
You can find more projects on my blog
Step 1: Draw the Labyrinth
- cover the rubik cube faces with a white label
- draw the labyrinth with a pencil
- sketch the resulting faces on a paper
- design a cool looking labyrinth with an editor following the paper sketch
NOTE: if you add a lot of forks, the game will become easier
Step 2: Print & Cut
- Print the resulting image and cut each face
- Attach each face on the cube following the paper sketch produced in the first step
- Look at your amazing 3d labyrinth
Step 3: Play
Now play with it! Challenge your friend to find the longest path that connects the two gates
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.