- Leather Belt - Can be found for only a few dollars at your local thrift store. Try to find a belt that is 100% leather as opposed to one that only looks like leather and is actually composed of several layers of various materials.
- Small Metal Ruler - Check out your local tool store or craft store. You'll want to find a thin ruler that will be easy to bend.
- Rapid Rivets - Available from Michael's Crafts. They sell two different packs, one pack includes just the rivets and one pack includes the rivets and the set tool. If you don't have the set tool make sure to buy the pack that has it.
- Button Snaps - Same deal as the Rapid Rivets, you can buy them at Michael's Crafts and they sell a pack that includes just snaps and a pack that includes the set tools. Again get the pack that has the set tools if you don't already have them.
- Drill and Drill Bits
- Utility Knife
- Saw for Cutting Metal
- Rapid Rivet Set Tool
- Button Snap Set Tool
- Large Pipe Clamp
- Flat Screw Driver
- Wooden Template of your Wrist