Here I will show you how to Setup and Run Windows 3.1 Andor Windows 95 on a PSP.
Ever wanted To run Windows 95 On a PSP?
If so this Instructable is for you.
Note:I do not have a camera the pictures will be ScreenShots taken in the PSP and in the computer you will be setting it up in.
Just in case you don't know this is not permanent,Instead It is a program within the PSP's Operating system that Emulates a x86 PC on the PSP.
Edit: If any (non pro) person wants to download the PDF Click here
Step 1: What you will need
- A bit of knowledge of using a computer(Copying files,Creating directories and such)
- A PSP Memory stick of At least 256MB(512 Highly recommended) Space Available
- A PSP SLIM with Custom Firmware 3.XX or above or a PSP Any Capable of running homebrew
- An internet connection to download the semi-large files
- DOSbox 0.50 or above(included)
- An installation of Windows 3.1 or Windows 95(included)
I have a few pic that i dug up from the web to show the difference between a SLIM and a PHAT PSP