I won't charge this time, but next time I'm going to have to....
The story behind it all.
I was looking in the freezer to see if we had any more ice cream left. Guess what, we didn't. So after much consideration, I figured I'd try out some ideas. My first idea was Fluff with chocolate syrup mixed together and frozen. It was alright, but didn't have the texture of real ice cream. So I tried again and kaboom, I had figured out how to make a frozen dessert that was almost like ice cream (maybe even better). One of my friends was walking by and jokingly said that it was a frozen delight. So now that's what we call it.
1. Fluff (Marshmallows will work)
2. Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
3. 2 Containers
4. 2 spoons
5. Pudding (Instant is easier)
6. Milk (for the pudding)
7. Additional additives (chocolate chips, M&M's, chopped nuts, banana, etc.)
-Measuring cups also helpful, but not neccessary (if you can do it by eye).
Step 1: Make the pudding and prepare the Fluff
2. Using the spoons, do your best to get approx. 1 and 1/4 cup of the Fluff into the other container (if you use the mellows, do it by heating them up in the microwave, but be sure not to blow them up. This will make them more liquidy). Now mix the Fluff until it is smooth and not so sticky any more.
I had to use both Fluff and mellows, cause I ran out of Fluff. You can also use other types of puddings to achieve different flavors.