- 1 empty Rx bottle / prescription bottle / medication bottle with lid
- duct tape - of course
- AAA batteries (up to 3) - if needed; larger sizes aren't practical for this kit
- mini zip ties - for quick repairs
- paper clips - for repairs on zipper pulls, etc.
- file or emery board - for rough finger nails or use like sand paper
- mini bic pen
- mini sewing kit
- buttons - take ones that work for your clothes
- tape - electrical, medical, scotch, etc.
- rubber bands
- band aids, etc.
- xacto blade(s)
- drinking straw containers* of pills, ointments, spices, etc
- whatever you need that fits
* the drinking straw container Instructable is coming soon!
Step 1: Putting It All Together
- Clean the label off the bottle if you like.
- Wrap the duct tape around the outside of the bottle. Scotch 'clear' duct tape makes for nice repairs. Keep the edges lined up as you go so the tape won't collect lots of dirt or lint.
- Choose your items and begin adding them to the kit.
- Add the mini pen, tape dispenser and/or sewing kit from my other Instructable.
- Cut an emery board or nail file to fit the bottle.
- Everything else should fit as is.