Simple out of Plywood Shelves that helps to organize our place..
Step 1: Materials Needed
1. Plywood standard size 4ft X 8ft or 48 inches X 96 inches
2. Saw - I used reciprocating Saw
3. Nails - 1/12 inches and 2 inches and concrete nails to hang in the wall
5. Paint Flat enamel and Gloss enamel
6. Pencil use for marking
7. Measuring toll/ steel tape
8. wood glue
9. stick to help for marking a line
10. sand paper
Step 2: Steps to Make
> 1st make a measurement on the plywood, its up to you what size/measurement do you want for your project for me I cut it into 10 inches wide X 96 inches Length. I make 4 pcs. 10 inches wide and 1 pc. 8 inches wide.
> 2nd i make a square frame that fits on the wall where i put the shelves.
> 3rd i just make my own design or free cut as long i make a square or divider there is no fixed measurement on my project it depends on my like to angle the plywood.
Step 3: Painting
1st i paint if with Flat enamel so the paint will not absorb if i paint Gloss on the 2nd coating i did not paint at the back and on the right side coz it will see from that angle.
Step 4: Mounting on the Wall
i just nailed it on the wall using concrete nail 4 inches long now its finished and very helpful to us to organized our thing...God bless us all