Introduction: SKINNY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER, AND BANANA MUFFINS
Skinny Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins – made with no butter, no oil, and no white flour! Gluten-free, low calorie, low fat, healthy, and delicious!
Step 1: Ingredients
2 medium bananas, mashed
1 cup powder peanut butter
¾ cups milk of your choice
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp-1/4 cup brown sugar (adjust depending on desired sweetness)
1 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¾ cup oat flour
4 tbsp cocoa powder
⅔ cup old fashioned oats
⅔ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Step 2: Prepare Batter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl (or stand mixer) mix mashed bananas, powder peanut butter, milk, honey, and brown sugar using a hand mixer.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
Step 3: Prepare Batter Cont.
- Add salt, baking powder, baking soda, oat flour, and cocoa powder to wet ingredients and blend.
- Gently add oats and chocolate chips. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into prepared muffin pan.
Step 4: Bake
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let muffins cook for 10 minutes before removing from pan.