I decided to build this snow shark leaping out of the snow. You may also notice the fin of one of his buddies swimming nearby. All that was needed for this sculpt was a shovel, a spoon, and some time.
- Begin by making a mound of snow.
- Do some rough sculpting with a shovel.
- Continue detail work with a spoon or other small carving tool. Here, the deeper you carve the darker the area will appear. This will give you the ability to ad texture to your sculpture.
- Smooth out with your gloved hand.
- Add snow to any areas broken during the process. In this case I added some teeth.