1) Started with the mask first, with simple cut out and gluing. Added cut out Sprite plastic soda bottle to cover the eye area.
2) Worked on the body suit with proper muscle areas with foam. Stitched the area to show more definitions.
3) Created the hands and legs armor with paper for spikes.
4) Final touch up of paint effects.
5) Most important but probably the effect steal was the light in the eye effect using wiring through back to a small switch found in one of those cheap "Touch on" lights.