The kids really loved playing with it. You would press the trigger and it would shoot fog and the light would flash. Unfortunately I ran out of time to add speakers.
Making it was surprisingly easy:
- roughed out the form in cardboard (I love cardboard)
- got some plastic tubing from home depot and made the cannon.
- added a trailer light for the red light
- the wagon is just a wooden box
- used a jig saw to cut out wheels
- created graphic and burnt some holes in it to represent bullet holes.
- accessorized :)