Supplies: All that's needed is the snow, a shovel, a spoon, some friends and time. (also a replica for reference of what you're trying to build helps)
- Begin by making a LARGE mound of snow. This is easy when the snow rolls, and a pain when it doesn't
- Do some rough sculpting with a shovel.
- Continue detail work with a spoon or other small carving tool. Here, the deeper you carve the darker the area will appear. This will give you the ability to ad texture to your sculpture.
- Smooth out with your gloved hand.
- Add snow to any areas broken during the process.