Let's learn how to make a paper airplane that flies well. Get inspired from Star Wars movie's Tie Fighter, I designed this origami airplane. The Star Wars Tie Fighter is a short-range paper glider. It is designed for a cool shape rather than for distance. Fortunately, the plane flies very well indoor for wall to wall. Check out this paper air plane, you will love it.
Check out my Best paper airplane collection and other origami!
• Best Paper Planes Channel: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
• Origami Channel: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
Step 1: Reparation
• COMPLEXITY LEVEL: Difficult
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb]
• FREE letter size template : http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE: You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well. Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.