So I will type up the recipe and post it for all you guys out there.
You will need:
- 1 cup shredded coconut (toasted optional but recommended)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP (tablespoon) coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp (teaspoon) salt
- 1 baking tray
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until it is mixed but still has texture.
- put into a lined tray and freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into "fingers" (finger sized slices) and then serve.
- ENJOY AND MAKE ANOTHER BATCH!
Here is the link to the homemade chocolate!