THIS TUTORIAL NOTE IS FOR BEGINNERS, EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. RISK OF ELETRIC SHOCK AND FIRE.
- After disassemble the lamp discharge all capacitors of circuit. With a 4K7/5W resistor in paralell of the caps.
Get a burnt flourescent lamp. More watts is best, i used in this project 30 watts reactor lamp.
To test the lamp observe the filaments should be darkened.
The effective test is done with the multimeter in the ohmic range.
- to energize the circuit use a series lamp halogen or in
incandescent. "the light bulb series trick"
That is twice the power circuit. For sample Circuit 40 Watts consumption. 80 watts is lamp.
- The ressonance of some circuits are high and ferrite transformer will be hot, wasting energy. Keep cold the transforme using a fan 3,3 or 5 volts widing have a few volts to energize the cooler.
Step 1: The Circuit
ALL INFORMATION ARE SHOWS IN ANNOTATIONS IN THE FIGURES
the figures show the schematic to modify the circuit.
- do not disassemble the atx power supply transformer. Coming soon i make a tutorial to disassemble the ferrite transformers with hot air.
- the transistors use aluminium heat sink. it is an original AT obsolete power supply. use complete heat sink or saw in 2 pieces.
- use fuse in input according the current and power.
- this project dont have protect for short circuit, this is an auto-oscillating circuit and disable by short in output reducing the feed-back.
Step 2: The Final Test
FINAL TEST100 WATTS RMS CLASS AB AMPLIFIER WITH SOUND.