- Scroll saw
- Screw driver
- Something to cut the thick cardboard with - I used this with a rotary tool: http://www.dremel.com/en-us/AttachmentsAndAccessories/Pages/AttachmentsDetail.aspx?pid=543
- Yoga mat (I recommend just buying one and keeping the extra materiel. It's useful to have.)
- Thick cardboard tube (I used the tube that those plastic table clothes come rolled in. Just find the thickest you can. You can always wrap it in more cardboard) Make sure its inner diameter is bigger than the width of your alarm
- Old socks or any other old clothing
- Bigger cardboard tube - I used a oat container
- Duct tape
- Small nails
- Key ring
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »