I call it the Saltoid.
Due to its patented Swedish design, it can do anything.
So, my friend, follow me on the journey of a lifetime to make your very own Saltoid.
Step 1: Materials
1. An Altoid tin - I found mine in my drawer, you could do that too, or you could just check at the local Wal-Mart. They usually have some.
2. Adhesive sandpaper - we had some with the orbital sander; you should be able to pick some up at Home Depot or Lowe's
4. A ruler
Step 2: Assembly
1. Measure your Altoid tin. Mine was about 3-3/4 in. by 2-1/4 in. (that's 9.5 cm by 6 cm for all you foreign folk). Use these measurements to mark your sandpaper accordingly. Alternatively, you can trace the Altoid tin onto your sandpaper. However, I chose not to do this because this would create a sort of "overhang" of sandpaper from the tin.
2. Cut your sandpaper along the lines you drew.
3. Slap the sandpaper onto the tin.
4. Put extra sandpaper into your tin. If you want, you can cut some more sandpaper templates so you can just put them on your tin without having to cut them out again.
5. Sand stuff. I used mine on [https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Vintage-Jeans...-Coffee-Style/ a pair of jeans].
6. Show it off to your friends.
7. Put it in your pocket when you're all done =]
Good luck and have fun!