- 1 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup peach juice
- 1 1/2 cup mixed chopped fruit (I used grapes, strawberries, raspberries, and nectarines)
- Combine wine and fruit in a bowl and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Add the juices and stir.
- Taste to see if you want it t be sweeter - then add simple syrup, agave, or more juice to taste.
- Spoon into popsicle molds, making sure to distribute the fruit.
- Freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles, run the molds under warm or hot water for a few seconds.