Introduction: Fruit Bouquets' How to Make Santa Hat Strawberries
The perfect holiday snack for your next family gathering or office holiday party. These Santa Hat fruit arrangements by Julie Mulligan are sure to be a taste hit.
What you need:
- White melting chocolate
- Coconut flakes
- Mini marshmallows
Author: Julie Mulligan.
Step 1: Remove the Stem From the Strawberry
- Don’t cut off the stem. Gently pull it away to preserve the shape of the berry.
Step 2: Add White Chocolate
- Dip the bottom end of the strawberry into your bowl of melted white chocolate. Make sure you cover about a quarter of the berry.
Step 3: Add Your Coconut Flakes
- Hold your dipped strawberry over the bowl of shredded coconut, then with a spoon drop, sprinkle your coconut flakes onto the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is covered, place the berry on a plate dipped side down.
Step 4: Add the Marshmallow
- Dip a mini marshmallow into the melted chocolate and the place on top of the berry.
Step 5: Happy Holidays!
- Now that you've completed your Santa Hats, enjoy these tasty treat with your favorite holiday beverage.
2 People Made This Project!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.