Introduction: Savory Chicken Vegetable Pizza
Sun Dried Tomatoes add an extra zing to this delightful chicken pizza.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 pound chicken strips, cut in small pieces
1 cup ricotta cheese
6 sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Step 2: Instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Brush dough with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Drain well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet to medium high.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
- Place spoonfuls of ricotta cheese on crust and spread with the back of a spoon.
- Top with chicken mixture and broccoli.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- Bake at 450°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
Step 3: Links
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.