Here's an easy way to cook up a super yummy honey roasted whole chicken.
Step 1: Ingredients, Prep & Throw That Chicken in the Oven!
1. whole amish free range chicken
2. garlic cloves
3. italian seasoning
4. olive oil
6. sweet baby rays bbq sauce
7. brown sugar
8. lemon juice
9. bourbon bacon jam
1. Clean & Rinse Chicken in cold water.
2. Peel & Rough cut garlic cloves, fresh herbs, thyme, rosemary & oregano... stuff into chicken with olive oil, honey, bourbon bacon jam.
3. Cover & rub in olive oil, spices, brown sugar, bbq sauce, bacon jam.
4. Dip spoon in honey & cover chicken in drizzled patterns.
Step 2: Cook That Chicken!!!
Cook for 1.5 hours or until golden or
blackened depending on your preferences. The juice should run clear from between the chicken leg & thigh... this is a sign it is properly cooked.
Mmmm, sweet & savory honey roasted chicken delight!!!
Thanks & ENJOY!!!