A simple appetizer that is full of color. Cheese filled tortellini with fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, and fresh spinach.
Makes 8-10 skewers
- 1 (9-ounce) packages tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil½ teaspoon Italian seasoning plus 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mozzarella
- 1-pint organic grape tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- Heat tortellini according to package instructions.
- Drain and place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon pesto sauce. Gently mix in ingredients and set aside.
- Cube fresh mozzarella into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse and slice grape tomatoes in half. Sice kalamata olives in half.
- Place tortellini, fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives and baby spinach on skewers alternating as you put them together.
- Place remaining seasoning, greek yogurt, and pesto sauce in a bowl and mix together. Serve tortellini skewers with sauce.