Introduction: School Fundraising Ideas
Let's face it,school fundraisers give all the chills...I already have a tight scedule so I really don't have much extra time or energy for extra stuff like fundraisers!
Here is a view ideas to help you:
- Put marshmallows on a food stick and dip the ends in melted chocolate and you can even dip in sprincles afterwards. Put in a cupcake holder.
- Make Rice Krispies (or popcorn) shapes/balls:
- 3 1/2 desert spoon butter/margarine
- 40 marshmallows cut into pieces
- 6 cups rice crispies/ popcorn
- 1 bar one cut into pieces (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Melt butter and salt.
- Put marshmallow pieces in while sturring.
- Mix rice cripsies into the melted marshmallow mix and then the bar one pieces.
- Put in a prepared pan (brushed with oil/margarine).
- Cut out with hand or shape cutters and put in cupcake holders
- 250 ml flour
- 250 ml sugar
- 2 ml salt
- 10 ml baking powder
- 50g/100ml cacao powder (replace with 115 ml corn flower (mazina) for vanilla)
- 5 ml coffee powder (leave out for vanilla)
- 60 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml flavouring
- 250 ml luke warm water
- Mix dry all ingredients together and place in microwave prepared pan (brushed with oil/margarine).
- Put on high for 8 minutes for a cake or 5-6 min for cupcakes.
- Make the above-mentioned cake. When cooled off, brake into crumps. Mix can caramel or bowl chocolate(any flavour) icing to form balls. Roll in sprincles/nut sprincles. Put in cupcake holder.