Follow Me to hear about all of the Scoochmaroo Challenges.
This Week's Challenge: CARVING!
Thanks again to Wusthof for donating such great prizes. You have all gone above and beyond to impress me again! A resounding congratulations to this challenge's winners:
simple steak slicing by keko
Cheese Cutting Board by supersoftdrink
Swan Carved From an Apple by garrettg
Butterfly Apple with Pomegranate Surprise by Kaisei13
Complete the challenge as specified above (food-related carving only!) and share a link for a Photo or Step-By-Step Instructable in the comments below.
1) You MUST post either a Step-By-Step or Photo Instructable (no Videos, unless using as supplementary material)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 5 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by Midnight September 28th PST
All entries will be exclusively judged by Scoochmaroo based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on September 29th.