Follow Me to hear about all of the Scoochmaroo Challenges.NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE: EGGS!!This Week's Challenge: Finger FoodsPost any Instructable that has to do with making food you can eat with your fingers.(Please be aware that your Instructable will only qualify if it was published after the start of the challenge)This week's challenge is different than any other so far:
1) It runs for TWO WEEKS
2) The prizes are crazier
3) More prizes than ever will be awarded!
I know that with the extra time we're sure to top 100 entries, and I'm so excited to give away an iPad, a mixer, a kooky knife set, and a crazy cake pan shaped like a sandwich! But can you take it to 200 so we can give away TWO iPADS??
Entries for the Scoochmaroo Challenge: Finger Foods must be created between Monday, March 19 and Sunday, April 1, so let's go!
Kitchen Knife Set
Runner Up Prize
(alphabetical order by author)
To Enter: Contest Over
Complete the challenge as specified above and share a link for a Photo or Step-By-Step Instructable in the comments below. Entries must be published after the challenge has started to qualify.
1) You MUST post either a Step-By-Step or Photo Instructable (no Videos, unless used as supporting documentation)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 5 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
OPEN TO US, CANADA (excluding Quebec), UK and AUSTRALIA
Deadline: Contest Over
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted between 12:01am March 19th, and Midnight April 1, PST.
All entries will be exclusively judged by Scoochmaroo and Penolopy Bulnick based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on or around April 6th.