Follow Me to hear about all of the Scoochmaroo Challenges.
This Week: Mother's Day
All projects must be published between these dates.
This week show us how you pamper your Mother in preparation for Mother's Day! Handmade gifts and cards, breakfast in bed, chores around the house to make Mom's life easier - we want to see it all.
Open to United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico), Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec, Canada), United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, China, The Netherlands.
1) You MUST post a Photo or Step-By-Step (no Videos, unless used as supporting documentation)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 3 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules here)
All entries will be exclusively judged by Scoochmaroo based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on or after May 16th.