Follow Me to hear about all of the Scoochmaroo Challenges.
This Week: Mother's Day
Challenge runs May 7 - May 14, 2012.
All projects must be published between these dates.
This week show us how you pamper your Mother in preparation for Mother's Day! Handmade gifts and cards, breakfast in bed, chores around the house to make Mom's life easier - we want to see it all.
Complete the challenge as specified above and share a link for a Photo Instructable or Step-By-Step Instructable in the comments below.
Open to United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico), Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec, Canada), United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, China, The Netherlands.
1) You MUST
post a Photo
(no Videos, unless used as supporting documentation
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST
have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST
have at least 3 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by 11:59pm May 14th, PST.
All entries will be exclusively judged by Scoochmaroo
based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on or after May 16th.