Follow Me to hear about all of the Scoochmaroo Challenges.
This Week's Challenge: Origami & Paper Crafts
You all impressed me so much this week that I had no choice but to bump up the prize tier so I could award even more of you the honor of winning! (I blame your amount of amazing entries and the resulting sleepless nights I endured trying to choose winners for the lateness of this announcement.)
Congratulations to the winners and to all of the amazing entrants!
1) You MUST post either a Step-By-Step or Photo Instructable (no Videos)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 5 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules here)
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by Midnight September 15th PST
All entries will be exclusively judged by Scoochmaroo based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on September 16th.