Step 1: Materials
-Cheese(any kind, I suggest using something better than cheddar)
-Butter or Margarine
-Two small bowls(optional)
Step 2: Making the Egg Mixture
1. Crack both eggs and put them into a cereal bowl, and whisk with a fork.(Make sure that they are thoroughly mixed!)
2. Add the salt and pepper to taste. If you want your eggs to be creamy, put a splash of milk in.
3.Mix again. Set aside for later.
Step 3: The Other Ingredients
1. Place the green pepper on a cutting board or counter and, using the knife, cut a small piece off.Dice it. DO NOT make the dices too big, it'll make the eggs crunchy and hard to eat. Put the pepper dices into a small bowl, if you want to be really organized. Otherwise, just set aside.
2.Take the cheese and start grating it. I suggest using the other small bowl for this, just for neatness. Grate as much as you'd like. Set aside.
Step 4: Cooking
1. With the frying pan on the burner, turn the stove on to medium-high heat. Put a small pat of butter into the pan. Wait for it to melt completely, than shake the pan around so that the butter coats the whole pan.
2. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan.
3. Quickly add the cheese and the peppers, being sure to evenly sprinkle them throughout the eggs.
4. Wait a minute or so for it to cook.
5. Use the spatula to scramble the eggs. take care to not let them burn or overcook!
6. Tip the pan and place the eggs onto a plate.