- Went to nearby carpenter and got some scrap wood.
- assorted according to the size and shapes.
- Try to sand few pieces to bring out the natural design.
- Most of the wood remained as it is.
Step 1: MDF Wood
- got 3 feet x 1.5 feet MDF wood
- assembled the scrap wood along the boarded and to make it easy marked with numbers.( you can see on the MDF)
Step 2: Placement and Assemble
- Glued all the scrap wood to the borders.
- while working got an idea to attach 2 blocks on upper corner and screw the hooks, so that we can hand some keychains or some hangings
- in between added 3 x 10cmsx 4cms wood, which act as shelfs.
Step 3: Finally Finished the Wall Hanging
- added some black spray paint to the back ground and once it dried , applied varnish to it.
- The varnish made it look like mirror effect.
- Arranged shelves as above, the pots are also reused one. in future we can add some flowers .
Friends please let me know how it is and also send some suggestions too :)