Introduction: Scrap/Tiny Wall Made of Cassete Tape Boxes (' ; '
Never more to forget your appointments.
Your small things can you get so easy..
This Scrap-tiny Wall is made of old tape boxes.
Recycle and enjoy this beautiful idea.
So let's pump it!
Thanks for rating and voting this Instructable!!
Runner Up in the
Back to School Contest
Step 1: What You Need:
- - Cassette tapes boxes
- - Scissors and double sided tape ( I used this like silicon)
- - pens and paper for the scraps.
- - post cards,flyers, cool pictures you have..
Step 2: Making:
- cut a piece o tape and put behind the box.
- fix it on the Door!
- cut pieces of paper, write your schedule and put into the boxes.
- When you don't want to let a scrap, put a picture in!
Step 3: Making:
- do the same steps.
- fix the boxes 1 cm longer each other.
- put a picture in
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.