Would you like to have a very stylish bowl to impress your friends/family at parties or other social gatherings?
Are you bored?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this Instructable is for you. Watch the video on Step 2 or read the more in-depth written instructions that follow it and you will soon know how to create your very own artistic bowl made from screws. Show off your bowl at any get-together or just stare at it and bask in your own creative brilliance.
Step 1: Supplies
- Lots of Screws I used 105 screws in my bowl that I had left over from a building project. If possible, use two or three (or more) types of screws, this gives the bowl a more interesting look. I advice using galvanized screws if possible because their rougher texture lends itself to bonding with the glue better than regular screws.
- Gorilla Super Glue (or hot glue for faster, but slightly less professional, results)
- A Non-Screw Bowl the same size you wish the Screw Bowl to be
- Aluminum Foil
- Optional: High Gloss, Clear-Coat Spray Finish (if you want the Screw Bowl to be shiny)
- Optional (but recommended): Acetone which will soften the Gorilla Super Glue in case you glue any of your body parts together or glue screws to your fingers