Introduction: Seashell Terrarium
Having a comforting and beautiful home atmosphere helps us relax from our busy life. This easy-to-make terrarium will not only prevent you from feeling blue in the winter but will increase the oxygen content in the air.
Step 1: Materials Needed
These are the necessary items:
• Whatever glass container you have or choose from the store
• Sea sand
• Material for isolating in order to prevent the seashells mixing with the sand and the sand moisturizing from the watering of the plant. I personally chose nylon because it was near at hand
Step 2: Basis
- The first step is to pour the sand into the bowl (or the other container)
Step 3: Basis
- Then you will have to shape the isolation material.
Cut it in a similar form as your glass container and don't worry about being too precise.
Step 4: Basis
- Now put the isolation material over the sand
Step 5: Arranging
- Put a little part of the seashells in the container .
Try to cover the isolation material.
Step 6: Arranging
Put the plant in the glass bowl and start filling it in with the other seashells.
Step 7: Arranging
Fill in the gaps with smaller seashells.
Step 8: Aaaaand...ready
A very simple way to freshen up your home or office. Enjoy :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.