Thank you to everyone who commented, I rushed the writing portion.
I'll try to clarify some steps to make it easier to follow.
Please vote for it too!
A grande size cup
A tall size cup
A razor or knife
A pencil and marker
A hot glue gun
Step 1: Making Candy Hole
2. Use a pencil to mark off a square larger than your candy. This was about an inch for me.
3.Cut out the hole with a knife. Make it a clean cut, we'll save this piece for later
Step 2: Trimming Your Tall Cup
2. Flip it over and cut out the bottom piece, save this too.
3. Tear cup along the seam as cleanly as possible.
4. Now slide this into your grande cup, you'll notice the tall cup overlaps. Mark this new edge (see image) with a pen.
5. Remove the tall cup and reseal it along this edge with hot glue.
6. Put your slenderized tall cup back inside, and trace the candy hole with a pen. I forgot to take a picture of this step, so I made one in paint.
7. Cut out your matching hole, once again save this scrap for later.
Step 3: Making The Sliding Tab
2. Make two lines (about an inch apart) perpendicular to this line.
3. Cut the two vertical lines.
4. Bend this over to create a tab, and crease the fold.