Step 4: Combining The Cups
2. Line up the two holes.
3. Take a pen and mark off the top of the tab, with the hole open.
4. Twist the cups to the side, (either way) until the hole is closed, mark it again.
5. Remove tall size cup. You should now have two little marks
6. Use a knife to connect these two lines into a slit. This was awkward so be careful with knives.
7. Now you should be able to make the slit bigger, slice a second line just under the first. Tear this out.
8. Put the tall cup back in, and slip the tab through the slit.
9. Test it back and forth. I had to trim an edge because it would catch. Look for any issue.