Step 5: Finishing Touches
2. Insert this into the tall size cup, angle it downwards towards the opening.
3. Hot glue this to the tall size cup, it'll be easier to do this with the cups separate.
4. Reassembly the cups, pushing the tab through.
5. Twist the tab into the "closed" position.
6. Take the piece we first cut out from the grande cup. Place it onto the tall cup wear the hole would be. If you don't have a graphic on your cup you could skip this step.
7. For dark cups, take a pencil around the white edges to make it less noticeable.
8. Make sure your sleeve still fits over the cup with the tab there. If not, you can tear it along the seam and re-glue it for a looser fit. Remove the sleeve.
9. Place a dab of hot glue on the outside of the tab, slide the sleeve on over it. Don't push it up too far because you want to be able to move it easily.