With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
And yet another nearly impossible-to-notice stash. This stash was invented by my friend Gur, this instructable is his original design.
1. 5 gum 2. glue 3. knife or other cutting tool 4. something to stash
1. Take out gum 2. Pull out the paper inside the box 3. (optional step) reinforce box to prevent crushing
1. Take 3 pieces of gum and cut 2 in half. 2. Glue the pieces of gum together so that the tops are aligned. 3. Repeat this step ...
1. Take 3 pieces of gum and cut 2 in half. 2. Discard (or chew) 1 of the half pieces. 3. Glue
1. Glue left, center, and right sections together 2. Insert into box 3. Add insert a real piece of gum in case anybody asks for a stick
None (All Rights Reserved)
Secret Jeans Stashby The Mollusk
Scrap Crate Hidden Compartmentby halo99
Secret Dresser Stashby The Mollusk
Secret Stash In Phone Chargerby usb.to.go
Speaker Stash/compartmentby joshabgvghn
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »