With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
And yet another nearly impossible-to-notice stash. This stash was invented by my friend Gur, this instructable is his original design.
1. 5 gum 2. glue 3. knife or other cutting tool 4. something to stash
1. Take out gum 2. Pull out the paper inside the box 3. (optional step) reinforce box to prevent crushing
1. Take 3 pieces of gum and cut 2 in half. 2. Glue the pieces of gum together so that the tops are aligned. 3. Repeat this step ...
1. Take 3 pieces of gum and cut 2 in half. 2. Discard (or chew) 1 of the half pieces. 3. Glue
1. Glue left, center, and right sections together 2. Insert into box 3. Add insert a real piece of gum in case anybody asks for a stick
None (All Rights Reserved)
Scrap Crate Hidden Compartmentby halo99
Secret Jeans Stashby The Mollusk
Secret Stash In Phone Chargerby usb.to.go
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.