Introduction: Secret Lego USB
Me, with a plethora of lego bricks and an old USB, There was only one thought that went through my mind.......... SupersecrethiddenlegobrickUSBstick! (yes that was supposed to be one word.) Those crooks stand no chance of finding the USB if it is in my lego bin!
lets get building!
Step 1: Supplies
- 2x2 brick, 4x2 brick, 2x2 plate 2x4 plate
- Xacto knife
- A hot glue gun
- Electrical tape
- A small file
- 1x1 stud
Step 2: Ripping Out the "guts"
- With the pliers, rip out the insides of both the bricks.
Step 3: Initial Layout
This is where it should be.
Step 4: Marking
- Mark the top of the 2x4 brick with a pen.
- Do the same with the 2x2 brick.
Step 5: Cutting the Bricks
- With an Xacto knife, cut along the lines and file down any imperfections.
- Do the same on the other 2x2 brick.
Step 6: Casings
Take off the metal casing of the USB.
Step 7: Tape
- wrap the USB innards in some electrical tape.
(electrical tape is HANDS DOWN the best tape ever to be created on the face of the earth.. If you have a problem with that, lets take it to the comments section :D
Step 8: Glue
- Glue the USB into the brick using hot glue.
Step 9: Pieces on the Usb
Glue the two pieces on to the Usb/brick together as shown in the picture.
Make sure that the centre stud is EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE or the whole thing will explode, puff out harmful gasses that will invade your lungs, destroy your prefrontal cortex in your brain leaving you paralyzed and prone to monkojibberyalatosis which will make you yell "I EAT LIMA BEANS EVERY NIGHT" and that will aggravate your peers and they will come after you with pitchforks and flaming molotov cocktails. This attack on you and your family will make the president nuke 45% of the worlds airports and that will cause a worldwide panic and there will be mass looting, chaos, anarchy and basically worldwide destruction. And to top it off the aliens that are on this earth will send a beam up to the UFO and it will emit a DEATH RAY and blow up this earth ending our species forever. You wouldn't want that would you?
Step 10: Bottom Pieces
1. Add a 1x1 stud into the middle of the end of the 2x4 slab
2. On the opposite side, attach your hollowed out 2x2 brick to the other side.
Step 11: DONE!
You are now finished and can now admire your handiwork. Some lego usb's are out in the open! NOT THIS ONE!
If you have top secret database bitcoin things to hide this is the one. Enjoy,comment and favourite