I wanted to make it, but my plan was to turn it into a statement piece. Today it is normal to be filmed everywhere and rarely people are wondering on how much it it is invading their privacy.
Step 1: Stuff you need
- cheap lamp (Mine is called Lagra from ikea), or an AC plug with a switch, a bulb holder and a reflector.
- Security Camera dummy (e.g. on amazon or ebay)
- Duct tape
- optional: canvas, red acrylic paint, paintbrush
- light bulb, please check out the second picture
- Dremel (I've used a 1/2 x 1/2 inch Sanding Mandrel, a SpeedClic Plastic Cutting Wheel, a SpeedClic Metal Cutting Wheel and a drill bit), alternatively a metal saw, sanding paper, a drill and patience...
- safety glasses
- a screwdriver