With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
I will show you how to make a cubic gift card that pops when is pulled out from a book or any other flat hard envelopes. This is ...
1. sheet of card board 2. scissor 3. cutter 4. adhesive tape 5. book (or envelope) 6. hole maker 7. pen 8. elastic rubber band 9. glue 10. ...
1. First we will trace a square (8 cm X 8 cm) 2. Then we will continue tracing until we have the correct figure 3. Then we will ...
1. Use the hole maker to make the holes for the elastic 2. You will need to stress the lines in order to have a better flexion
1. Then we will join all the parts, with the glue and the tape 2. Then we will place the rubber band inside the cube 3. Also we ...
1. Follow the folds and fold the cube, put it inside the book and pull it out, it will pop up itself ! 2. That is all !
Easy Card Trick: "Oops"by GuitarKing_27
How to Perform a Card Trickby chrisaquino
Pixelated Heart Valentine's Day Cardsby jmloosen
5-minute pop up Pixelelated Heart cardby jose m
How to Play Crazy Eights with Cardsby choopathingy
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »