Step 2: Step 1: Arduino software, libraries.
2. Download Arduino v0023
You can get both of these from Arduino.cc
3. Extract both to separate folders on your desktop.
4. Download and install the TM1638/TM1640 library from here:
5. Place it with your other arduino libraries **ON ARDUINO v1.0**
Google if you do not know how to install a Arduino library.
6. Install ATtiny45 / ATtiny85 support in **Arduino v0023**
- Download: attiny45_85.zip
- Locate your Arduino sketchbook folder (you can find its location in the preferences dialog in the Arduino software)
- Create a new sub-folder called “hardware” in the sketchbook folder.
- Copy the attiny45_85 folder from the attiny45_85.zip to the hardware folder.
- Restart the Arduino development environment.