Cultivation of flowers with automatic irrigation using recycled materials. Cheaply and efficiently with reduced consumption of water.
For this you need three PET bottles.
- A piece of rubber inner tube.
- 500 mm plastic tube of 5 mm thickness (may be a plastic insulation of power cable)
- A drill with drill of 25 mm and a 5 mm
- scissors or knife
- a portion of the sand
- a bucket of compost to garden soil
- 6 seedlings flower or plant you wish to cultivate
Step 1: Start by cutting and sticking bottles
Cut approximately in half a bottle and make two holes of 25 mm, at the height of the nozzle of a bottle lying.
Make three holes distributed in a line on the side of the other two bottles.
Cut two rubber washers with the center hole of about 20 mm. Place the washers in the nozzle of the bottle.
Prick the tops with the 5 mm drill bit
Cut two pieces of tubing of approximately 250 mm.
Mount it as a picture. Take care to make the tubes are bent as a siphon.