For this you need three PET bottles.
- A piece of rubber inner tube.
- 500 mm plastic tube of 5 mm thickness (may be a plastic insulation of power cable)
- A drill with drill of 25 mm and a 5 mm
- scissors or knife
- a portion of the sand
- a bucket of compost to garden soil
- 6 seedlings flower or plant you wish to cultivate
Step 1: Start by cutting and sticking bottles
Make three holes distributed in a line on the side of the other two bottles.
Cut two rubber washers with the center hole of about 20 mm. Place the washers in the nozzle of the bottle.
Prick the tops with the 5 mm drill bit
Cut two pieces of tubing of approximately 250 mm.
Mount it as a picture. Take care to make the tubes are bent as a siphon.
Step 2: Create the aquifer
It is easier if the sand is very dry.
Finally fill the central vessel of water and wait until it reaches the level of the sand. The traps should be filled with water.
Step 3: Prepare the soil for cultivation and fill the bottles.
It is easier if the mixture is dried and sieved, note that some of the water will rise by capillary moistening the soil.
Não precisa repor a água ainda.