Florero.ph is suitable to any surface able to support the weight, in order to allow the use of such devices safely and without damage risks, even while driving vehicles of any kind (cars, motorcycles, cycles, motorboats, buses etc..) or during combined use of electronic equipment (e.g. PC + mp3 player / phone / PDA), avoiding the purchase of dedicated supports and holders.
The particular characteristics of the material that make up the device (3M ® Dual Lock), and great adhesion to materials commonly used for dashboards of vehicles (plastic, metal, glass, etc..) or personal computers. The "holder" component may assume the function of universal support, and be used in multiple copies on any type of vehicles, reducing to almost zero visual clutter of the media when not used.
It can also replace dedicated holders navigators, digital, cameras, etc., in order to ensure stability during file transfer operations, or software updates.
And finally, it is useful to secure to vertical surfaces in general, mobile phones, remote controls for TV, air conditioners etc..
The advantages compared to known solutions are summarized in terms of:
• cost (minimal cost of a dedicated support is at least 20 euros, compared with 5 euro as envisaged cost of the kit including 1 "toe strap" and 4 "holder")
• practical use (a simple pressure to grip, a firm traction to release);
• easy assembly (no screws, no holes, no glue);
• safe (the adhesive leaves no trace on surfaces);
• universal (fits all kinds of mobile phones, cameras and navigators, Apple IPHONEs & IPODs, Mp3 players, remote controls and even pictures, electric toothbrushes, and any object with weight within 200 g);
• customizability (the outer surface of the "toe strap" can easily be colored or decorated to increase the recognizability / uniqueness of the device);
Florero.ph is the latest project of Florero patents & design studio.
The owner of the rights of commercial exploitation of this utility model is Arch. Mileto Attilio.
Email your questions about Florero.ph to: firstname.lastname@example.org