Introduction: Serial Communication With 3 LEDs
With this instructable, you will learn how to change the brightness of 3 LEDs and the delay between when it switches on and off. This is done through serial communication between a computer and an Arduino board.
1. Add an Arduino UNO R3
2. Add a full breadboard
3. Add a ground connection between GRN on the Arduino and a ground line on the breadboard
Step 1: Adding LEDs
1. Add 3 LEDs
2. Ground the 3 LEDs
Step 2: Connecting Everything Together
1. Add a connection between the Arduino pin 3 (a ~PWM pin) and the breadboard positive line
2. Add 3, 220Ω resistors and place each between the positive line of the LED and the positive line on the breadboard
Step 3: Upload Code
1. Add the code provided to the Arduino IDE
2. Upload the code to the Arduino UNO
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.