Step 1: Materials:
- An old polar fleece jacket with elastic cuff
- Embroidery thread
- Thread, scissors and sewing machine
Step 2: Measure and cut sleeve
Step 3: Sew sleeve
Step 4: Fold and sew at the ankle
Step 5: The sole
- I used an old pair of slippers to trace the shape and size of the sole onto cardboard (you could trace around your foot too).
- Then use the cardboard to cut out the shape from the polar fleece and foam.
- I trimmed the foam so that it was slightly smaller then the fleece.
- Pin the foam and fleece in place (foam on first and fleece on bottom), and sew onto the slipper with a whip stitch.