This is a really simple pattern - the whole hat is only eight pieces!
LET THE WILD RUMPUS START!
The pattern is on STEP 2 - scroll down to the bottom of the step and click on the PDF there! If you can't get it that way, I've uploaded it docs.google.com/fileview. :D
p.s. - Please ask if you have any questions!
p.p.s - Someone on craftster made their own version with fuzzy fabric!
Just scroll down a bit and you should see it!
Step 1: What you'll need...
- white polar fleece - 1/2 yd, just in case!
- 24 gauge black plastic coated wire or long black twist-ties for the whiskers
- 24 gauge white plastic coated wire to keep the ears upright
- white thread and a needle and/or a sewing machine
- the pattern, which is attached as a PDF on the next step!
Soak the string in slightly-diluted PVA glue and leave it to dry (If you dry it draped over a pile of scrap plastic bags, it will set in a twiddly shape).