- Silhouette Cameo
- Crochet Thread / Embroidery Floss / Thin Yarn
- Yarn Needle / Cross Stitch Needle / Needle that will fit through the holes
- If you don't have a Cameo, you can use a paper cutter and hole punch, but you won't be able to control how big the holes are.
Step 1: Designing
- Start with a rectangle that is 4 inches by 6 inches.
- Create a perfect circle (hold shift) that is .1 inch by .1 inch.
- Copy that circle and paste it.
- Line the second circle up right below the first. I used the squares on the grid to line mine up.
- Keep copy and pasting all the circles you have and lining them up until you have filled the site. If you put them in the center of the circles like I did and if you lined up your 4 by 6 rectangle, it will work out perfectly.
- Since you have one full side, copy it and line it up on the other side.
- Copy it again and twist it 90 degrees and line it up on the top.
- Copy however many more circles you need and finish the top.
- Copy the top and put it on the bottom.
- So easy, right?
- Make sure all of your lines are cut lines by going into Cut Style and cutting all of the lines.
Step 2: Cutting
I used a fairly thin paper so I just used a blade depth of 2 for this project. Now, just send your file to the Cameo and you are set.