With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
I’m in love with the spring cut out trend. However, I don’t exactly have the required body type. So I made a dress with “curvy girl friendly” cut outs...
1. Remove the sleeves from the t-shirt.
2. Trace your t-shirt body out on your fabric 3. Extend the line past the hips down to knee length (adding 1” for hem)
4. On your fabric, mark where you want your (for lack of a better word) cleavage line to be. Add 0.5”
5. Now draw a scooping line from the arm holes, through that mark to the other arm hole. You can fold the fabric in half to make it even. Cut 6. Now ...
9. For the raw edges, fold back towards the wrong side of the fabric, top stitch (zigzag) to finish.
10. At the arm hole, line up the fabrics and stay stitch them *Optional but recommended: Either top stitch the whole upper piece to the lower half or ...
Hem the bottom and you are all done!
Tag files as:
Posted:Jun 25, 2012
Make a Fashion Doll "Dressy" Dress
Chantilly Lace...all over again
1 MIN TUTORIAL | Create 3 Dresses Using 3 Tank Tops
Summer Stylish Dress using a t-shirt for the pattern
a dress for gg's garden
TAMISHA GLASHEN DESIGNS MISS CALIFORNIA DRESS AND SWIM SUIT
Handmade Fashions Sewn just for The Velvet and Crissy Dolls by IDEAL toy company
Love to Sew Studio
1 MIN TUTORIAL | Easy DIY Beach Cover Up Dress
How to Sew a Cute Summer Sun Dress and Make Your Own Clothes
Love to Sew Studio
Sexy Spaghetti Halter Dress
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.