- Plywood 18" x 18" x 3/4" ( stay with a thicker board but the overall size is up to you. I would have gone smaller)
- Chain 13'
- Electric Drill with cord. (got mine from a thrift store for $4.99
- Remote controlled power switch (I had one from last christmas decorations)
- Lag bolts and washer (to mount the chains on)
- eye bolt 3" long
- various nuts and bolts
- Circular saw
- Drill and various sized drill bits
- Bolt Cutters
Cut the chain to 18" using bolt cutters
cut strips of 3/4" plywood for the top to hide the drill.
Mounted the drill with a large hose clamp and a scrap piece of wood
chuck key.....does anyone have one?
the square plate was something I just found. then there is a eye bolt with lock nuts.
thru the eye bolt is the rods I took from old trophies. You can use all thread.
had to use the dimmer switch because it was way too fast.
I will use drywall screws for her feet and zip tie her hands to the chains .
her body will be facing forward and her head is backwards because that face is just not scary enough.
it is being suspended by rope that I nailed in the corners and brought the four ends together and made a knot
Covered the top in white cheese cloth and then covered that in black cheese cloth also called creepy cloth