Here is a video of the mower cutting grass once it is all sharp.
Step 1: Basics
The blades make a spiral so they are only cutting in one small spot at a time.
Here are the basic steps:
- Make it so the blades rotate the wrong way
- Put grinding compound on the blades, this makes the blades into there own sharpening stones
- Push the mower around until it is easy, this is called lapping (maybe reverse lapping...)
- Wash off the grinding compound
- Make the blades so they go the right way again
- Mow the lawn